Tuesday 10 February 2015

Five years old! That's a whole hand!

I'm a few days late, but Littlest turned 5 this past Saturday.  Where do five years go?  Crazy.  I guess I started blogging shortly after she was born so I guess I could look back at where the years went.  At any rate, here are some of the highlights from the day:

Opening presents

Making fruit loop necklaces.

It's gonna be tasty.

One for the necklace...one for me.

Colorful plates.

Blowing out the candles!

Birthday night 'sleepover' with Middlest.

It took a long time before any sleeping happened, but you only turn 5 once.

As you can see, it was a great day and fun was had by all.  We rented the preschool for a couple hours and had some of her friends there for a party.  It is always easier to avoid having that many kids in the house.

At bedtime, I moved Middlest's mattress into Littlest's room so they could have a sleepover. I pulled Littlest's mattress onto the floor so they were on the same level and then the talking and giggling and talking and giggling ensued. Eventually there was some sleeping and they had fun.  Eventually everyone else got some sleep too. Later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment